INTERNAL_LINK Quick Access Required Content Check ZTE firmware version Download ZTE firmware Stock ROM (Flash File) Watch Video Tutorial on Youtube How to download and install Zte firmware Stock ROM (Flash File)? Don’t worry we have a quick solution for every single device.
- But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
- You can actually interact with the virtual avatar in the dedicated Shark Chan app.
- In a gaming monitor, the refresh rate standard is 144 Hz, and the price of these monitors can often reach or exceed $ 1,000.
With a flick of the textured side key, a side trigger button pops up. Appearance-wise, the Black Shark 4 Pro inherits most of what its predecessor had to offer. The Shadow Black variant that I’ve been testing has a sleek, pebble-like backing, with an all-glass build that screams (and feels) premium. Black Shark’s signature X motif on the back is subtle, yet sophisticated enough to mesmerize anyone who spends a second longer staring at it. The phone comes with a 6.67-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. Black Shark 4 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor. The Black Shark 4 runs Android 11 and is powered by a 4500mAh battery.
The gaming-focused phone Stock Firmware sets an interesting premise, putting forward features like a 144Hz refresh rate on an AMOLED panel, 120W HyperCharge, and a 720Hz touch sampling rate. It all sounds wonderful on paper, but as we all know too well, hardware doesn’t always equal awesomeness.
- The 6.67 inches phone comes with a high resolution AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 px).
- Given its heavy-layered approach to Android, don’t expect the Black Shark 4 Pro to be the fastest with software updates.
- A quite strong OLED flickering is visible at brightness levels below 100%, but this is also common for this screen type.
- This is the first phone I actually enjoyed playing more competitive mobile games on.
There are three color options to choose from, Shadow Black, Misty Grey, and Cosmos Black, and they’re all more or less monochrome, apart from a few light patterns. I received the Cosmos Black variant that’s a solid black shade, adorned only with the “S” logo and a triangular RGB light on the back. You’re clumsy with phones Another feature that you miss out on with the Black Shark 4 Pro is any kind of waterproofing to keep your handset protected – so bear that in mind while using it. Our review unit came in a black color, but there are other color options.
Here you can Download and install Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Android Phone device USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers for free. You can flash Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Android Phone Firmware with Flash tool. After comparing the specifications data above, we can confidently say that Black Shark 4 Pro has better overall performance than Sony Xperia Pro-I, based on the final score data. After comparing the specifications data above, we can conclude that Sony Xperia Pro-I has a very similar overall performance to Black Shark 4 Pro, based on the final score data. After comparing the specifications data above, we can confidently say that Sony Xperia Pro-I has better overall performance than Black Shark 4 Pro, based on the final score data. Global Positioning System (GPS) hardware support and features. Any extra features related to the power sector, if available.